What transactions is Caritas Partners capable of completing?
Caritas Partners offers a wide range of trading and execution services.
Our staff includes outstanding senior professionals with decades of combined experience at top sell-side and boutique institutions. We provide clients with exceptional market insight, and then deliver flawless execution that exceeds expectations.
Simultaneously, we uphold the ideal of “Capitalism on a Mission” and provide tangible societal givebacks as a natural extension of our business. By integrating charitable givebacks into the transactions we manage, we provide clients with a unique tool to meet their philanthropic and corporate social responsibility objectives.
All transactions are executed through Celadon Financial Group. Celadon has been providing trade execution solutions for broker dealers, hedge funds, asset managers and other professional traders in the U.S and abroad since 1986. We offer highly responsive service and cost-effective solutions that address each client’s unique operational requirements.
- Multi-custodian platform offering global clearing and financing across all major execution venues.
- Direct market access to U.S and international market centers.
- Advanced order management systems with options spread trading functionality.
- Global FIX connectivity and order routing.
- Customized suite of algorithms designed to optimize clients’ trading strategies.
- Competitive execution and financing rates.
- Dedicated options desk available to execute or assist with complex options positions.
- Prime brokerage services for custodial or away accounts.
- Comprehensive portfolio reporting and analytics.
- Portfolio margining for qualified applicants.
How are commissions structured?
Commissions are based on the rate at which your company would like to donate to its selected charity. For more information on our plan, contact us here.
Do you make use of automated trading modules?
Yes, we use some the fastest and most advanced technologies available to the industry. We couple these systems with our extensive experience to make sure your buyback order is executed with the utmost attention, expertise and efficiency.
Caritas evolved from a group of former NYSE members, a venue where capitalism met philanthropic endeavors. Learn more about our mission by downloading our exclusive whitepaper “Why Capitalism on a Mission?” Simply enter your name and email address at the bottom of this page and hit “Find Out.”